Pinnacle Golf Club is the definition of an exquisite wedding venue to get married at. Located in Grove City, it’s only a short drive from downtown Columbus Ohio. This venue is beautiful for many reasons including a well cared for golf course, luxury clubhouse, and a warm atmosphere to share with your guests. Ceremonies and receptions can be held here for up to 400 guests. Ceremonies are traditionally held on the East Terrace Lawn and receptions are held in their Grand Ballroom. The other amazing feature of Pinnacle Golf Club is the elevated cuisine that is created in house. Their menu is vast with many options to please you and your guests. Pinnacle Golf Club believes in creating a wonderful experience and many couples agree with their follow through, call it a “hole in one” of a venue!
History of Pinnacle Golf Club
In 2006 the club and course was built. The 7,445 yards of golf course is of the best in the country. Many PGA events have been held here as recent as 2019. For you golf fans, this course was designed by PGA Major Champion Lanny Wadkins.
Ceremony and Reception Spaces at Pinnacle Golf Club
The Grand Ballroom is the main reason to hold your wedding here. The large room houses up to 400 guests in a seated dinner configuration. The room even has space for a roomy dance floor. I would call this the most luxurious dance floor because its covered in marble tiles. The chandeliers and floor to ceiling windows provide great natural light and ambiance. Just in case of rain, your ceremony will be in the Grand Ballroom.
Ceremony Lawn (East Terrace)
The Ceremony Lawn is a beautiful space to have your outdoor ceremony. Filled with an all brick walkway and a rod iron archway. The best part about this space is the wonderful natural lighting and the view of the golf course.
Included Amenities at Pinnacle Golf Course
You will receive four hours for the reception and included in the Room Rental fee you receive the following:
- Set up and tear down of the tables and chairs (you are responsible for centerpieces)
- Table numbers, thirteen inch beveled mirrors and three votive candles
- Standard floor-length linens and napkins for twenty-five (25) guest tables. There are over fifty colors to choose from! It is $40 a table for any additional guest tables.
- Cake cutting
- An entree tasting
- Meetings with one of our three Event Planners
- Someone to ‘whisper’ in your ear and help you stay on schedule the day of your event
- You will also receive use of the Bridal Suite the day of your wedding. The bridal party is able to use the room during the day to get ready and relax before the big evening.
You receive one hour for the ceremony, half an hour for guest arrival and half an hour for the ceremony as well as one (1) hour for cocktail hour. The rental includes the following:
- Set-up and tear-down of our white garden chairs, maximum of 300 chairs
- A table and linen for your programs
- A table and linen for your Sand or Unity Candle Ceremony
- Tables and linens for Cocktail Hour
- Portable bar on the North Terrace
Cuisine & Beverages
The options for cuisine here at Pinnacle is vast from breakfast all the way to late night snacks. It would be nearly impossible to write every amazing option here. When you reach out to the venue, expect to get a full menu with all the options including bar options. I will mention food and beverage minimums in the pricing section below.
Pricing for Weddings at Pinnacle Golf Club
Pricing is dependant if you decide to have your ceremony here. Just remember that taxes and the 22% gratuity fee is not included in the pricing.
- Friday: $2,500
- Saturday: $3,000
- Sunday: $2,000
- Friday: $1,500.00
- Saturday: $1,700.00
- Sunday: $1,200.00
Food and Beverage Minimums
- May – Aug -$7500
- April, Sept, Oct, Dec – $5000
- Jan, Mar, Nov – $3000
- May – Sept – $15000
- April, Oct – Dec – $10000
- Jan – Mar – $5000
- April – Oct, Dec – $5000
- Jan – Mar – $3000
The Pinnacle Golf Club is one of Columbus Ohio’s premier wedding venues. With the beautiful views of the well kept course, to the incredible clubhouse Grand Ballroom, it’s the perfect place to host up to 400 guests! You can’t go wrong here because of the wonderful staff, beautiful views, and the luxurious feel. Of course, this venue made the top of my list for a reason, because I love photographing here, you can see the beauty in the photographs. Speaking of photography, are you looking for a photographer? Look no further, click here to chat with me. To see more amazing venues, click here to read more from our best of wedding venues in Columbus page.