Wedgewood is the definition of a luxury wedding venue in Columbus. The venue style is traditional with high end touches. Wedgewood is a championship level golf course with a dedicated outdoor ceremony location, and inside includes a grand ballroom for your reception. First impressions of the the venue is filled with, a grand driveway lined with tall flourishing trees and the clubhouse in the background. In the Celebration Garden is a dedicated outdoor ceremony area with lush green trees and manicured grass with overlooks to the golf course. Wedgewood has a wonderful staff, filled with expert wedding professionals that are dedicated to help you through the process. Here you can expect to be able to host up to 300 guests for your Columbus wedding.
History of Wedgewood
Wedgewood is originally a methodist church that was repurposed for a luxury golf clubhouse. Wedgewood as you see it today, was opened in 1991. Robert Trent Jones II is the architect of the high level golf course. This championship golf course has participated in the US Open qualifiers.
Ceremony and Reception Areas at Wedgewood
Wedgewood is open to anyone! Available to members and non-members, there are no additional fees or membership requirements to have your wedding here.
Ceremonies take place in the Celebration Garden. The anchor of the Celebration Garden at Wedgewood, is the alter. It is a elevated stone platform where all of your guests can see, hear, and particulate in your special moment. The stones are arranged in a beautiful circular pattern, which symbolizes the definition of marriage, that your lives are becoming one. The ceremony location is placed on the property in a manner that promotes privacy while still enjoying the views the golf course. Just nearby is a water feature that adds to the ceremony ambiance. The outdoor space includes lush grass and manicured trees, plus incredible natural lighting for your ceremony.
The large club house grand ballroom has luxury furnishings with a modern romantic feel. The reception area can hold up to 300 guests comfortably. The space includes a built in dance floor and wonderful window light.
Included Features at Wedgewood
- Access to Wedgewood’s experienced wedding professionals.
- 60” round tables that seat 8 guests and padded chiavari banquet chairs.
- Gift tables, DJ tables and placement card tables.
- Full length linens in your choice of color
- House centerpieces, which include a mirror and tall pillar candle & three votive candles
- Silverware, china and glassware
- Placement of one favor per place setting
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment including an optional LCD projector and screen.
Reception Add Ons:
- Gold or Silver Charger Plates – $1/guest
- Pipe & Drape – price varies
- Touch of color package – $350
- Classic Package – $675
- Exclusive Package – $975
Pricing for Weddings at Wedgewood
The cost of Wedgewood is based on using their in house catering. Thus making the cost of the cuisine the paramount budget consideration. The good news is that they do not charge a room fee, so guest count is the best estimator to price point. The options for the cuisine is vast and anyone can find the perfect meal options for their wedding. Reach out to wedgewood to get access to their full menu.
Includes: two butler passed hors d ’oeuvres, two stationary hors d ’oeuvres, plated salad, basic beverages (water, coffee & tea service).
- Two Entree Buffet | $44.50 / guest
- Three Entree Buffet | $51.50 / guest
- Plated Dinner | Starting at $46.50 / guest
- Kid’s Meal | $20.00 / guest
20% service charge and sales tax on food and beverage
- Call Level Liquor Wine & Beer – $33/guest
- Premium Level Liquor Wine & Beer – $38/guest
- Ultra Premium Level Liquor Wine & Beer – $47/guest
- Non Alcoholic – $10/guest
- Champagne Toast – $2/guest
Wedgewood offers a wonderful location and services for your wedding. The venue has incredible indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony and reception. The luxurious, high end feel of the venue is perfect for your traditional themed wedding. Because the views here are beautiful and your portraits will be canvased with the incredible world class golf course, manicured lawns, and lush trees.
Of course, this venue made the top of my list for a reason, because I love photographing here, you can see the beauty in the photographs. Speaking of photography, are you looking for a photographer? Look no further, click here to chat with me. To see more amazing venues, click here to read more from our best of wedding venues in Columbus page.