Located on the incredibly scenic Catawba Island, the Catawba Island Club is a beautiful spot for a wedding. The island was founded in 1861 and is surrounded by water on all sides. Regular summertime heaven is located in Ohio’s North Coast region. You can’t go wrong with the miles of stunning shorelines, nature reserves, and state parks.
Located on the western shore of this magical island, Lake Erie is the Catawba Island Club. Guaranteed to provide a special experience. The staff at Catawba Island club will make sure everything is perfect for your big day. From the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony, the reception, catering, as well as a next-day breakfast!
Not to mention, the sunsets are to die for.
1. First, let’s discuss the events you can host at the Catawba Island Club
You can trust their experienced team completely to walk you through the entire rehearsal process. You will never have a better team. After the rehearsal, you can choose to have CIC host your dinner.
There are many rooms to choose from, including the Lounge, Cliff Room, Chart Room, and Harbour Room.
The Catawba Island Club offers 3 different venue options to choose from for your ceremony
• Front Lawn: Available for use for the ceremony, the front lawn is a gorgeous rolling lawn between the Pavillion and the Lake. As far as photo opportunities go, you won’t find a more picturesque setting than the Front lawn of the Catawba Island Club
• Harbour Room: Overlooks the gorgeous Catawba Island Club marina (120 guests). This space can be used for both a Reception and a Ceremony. It overlooks the Scenic Catawba Club Marina. It comes with an outdoor deck as well as a cocktail level.
• Gemini: 73′ Burger Motor Yacht (35 guests)
There is no better place to hold your wedding reception than the Catawba Island Club. Like something out of a fairytale, wedding receptions held here are sure to be the talk of the town for ages to come. The stunning Lake Erie, the view, the one-of-a-kind sunsets, and impeccable staff will make sure your big day is the best it can be.
You can choose between two locations.
• The Pavilion: Right on the Western shore of Lake Erie, the pavilion has a breathtaking view of the lake and the magnificent sun setting over the water. The pavilion can be used for the reception has a maximum capacity of 175 people, depending on the setup arrangement.e western shore of Lake Erie, accommodating up to 175 guests
• Harbour Room: Indoor and outdoor seating that overlooks CIC’s marina, accommodating up to 120 guests
With all options, you have the opportunity to be able to decorate as you desire to create your dream wedding setting. Rest assured, the staff will leave no stone unturned in their quest to assist you.
2. What comes included at CIC?
Each space comes with its very own On-site Even coordinator, to help make sure the event runs smoothly. On-site, security is also available.
The parking facility is also provided with CIC shuttle Service. Along with restrooms and a dance floor for the indoor venues. All furniture is included in the rental package. Such as multiple choices of banquet tables, and padded chairs. Along with a classic white archway (if needed) sound system, an easel for the welcome sign, a podium, unity table, a Freshwater station, etc
A bride’s room for the use of the bridal party is also included. It comes complete with a vanity, seating arrangement, full-length mirrors, and a mini-fridge.
3. Starting price point at Catawba Island Club
The CIC ceremony package starts at $600.
The price points for the Gemini differ. They depend on the amount of time the Gemini is in use, along with the number of people abroad the yacht.
CIC Club offers 3 dinner packages. These range from $40-$60 per person.
All beverages are charged upon consumption. The estimated cost ranges from $35-45 per person.
- Base shoreline cruise-$1680
- Island Cruise-$2160
- Custom cruise pricing depends on your choice
The Catawba Island Club appreciates our veterans and other military personnel, therefore they offer a generous discount for the Ceremony and Reception venue
4. Amenities at Catawba Island Club
The CIC offers a wonderfully intimate bridal room for private use during the wedding. It is well furnished, with vanities, floor-length mirrors, and a mini-fridge. The Bridal room is happily located adjacent to the Pavilion. We offer an intimate bridal changing room for private use during the wedding, located adjacent to the Pavilion.
Next day breakfast
The CIC also provides a wonderful option of a Next day breakfast or brunch for you and up to 100 of your guests, if you wished to stay.
The CIC knows how difficult managing everything can be on the day of the wedding. This is why to make things easier for you, they will provide you with an on-site event coordinator to help you in every way such as talking to the vendors, keeping track of time, managing staff and guest requests, etc.
The CIC boutique-style hotel also offers you and your guests hotel accommodations and guest privileges. Eight rooms are blocked before your event, and ten during the day of your event. A special suite for the preparation of the ceremony and to spend the wedding night in is also available
5. Reception Dining Options at Catawba Island Club
The CIC offers 4 different dining options
- Plated choice.
- Plated combos
- Buffet or Grazer Stations
The CIC’s extremely talented pastry chef can also create a symbolic cake for you, and sheet cakes for dessert. The bar options are set up in accordance with desired products and are charged based on consumption
6. What makes Catawba Island Club unique?
This venue is like something out of a storybook, and of course, the part that makes the CIC unique is definitely its perch on the shore of Lake Erie. After all, how many venues can offer a yacht for your reception?
Check out a wedding that we have photographed at CIC HERE