The newly renovated Estate at New Albany is an all inclusive wedding venue that strives deliver an easy going experience. The Estate sits on 5 acres of nature preserve just minutes from downtown Columbus. The design of the venue is a mix of modern and minimalism, with outdoor spaces surrounded by the beautiful landscape. One of the core beliefs of the Estate at New Albany is that they are the most comprehensive and stress free wedding venues in Ohio. They do this by using their 20 year experience with planning and executing events. This venue also has a great rain plan and can have your ceremony inside if needed!
Address: 5216 Forest Dr, New Albany, OH 43054
The Spaces at the Estate at New Albany
The Estate has multiple areas that you and your guests can use. The design of the floor plan allows for a well flowing event with plenty of room to stretch your legs. The capacity of the of the venue is a maximum of 350 guests in the Great Hall. Here below are the various spaces and what to expect before you visit the venue.
This is one of the two getting ready spaces. Includes its own bathroom and mini bar. There is plenty of seating and mirrors for your entire group. Once it’s time to walk down the isle, you can walk directly to the isle though the attached outdoor patio. The room is also equipped with bluetooth speakers so that you can play your favorite music. Also, the room is locked by keypad so that your items stay safe while you are enjoying your wedding.
Is the other getting ready space. This space has similar features to the other, private bathroom, mini bar, bluetooth speakers, and keypad locked door. The stand out feature of this room is the large pool table.
Beautiful and large room with high ceilings and a fireplace. This room has plenty of space to have tables put out for your guests to enjoy during cocktail hour.
Is the main large hallway where your guests will transition between the Foyer and the Great Hall. Here is also where the buffet (if you chose one) will be stationed.
The Outdoor Patio
This is where the ceremony is designed to take place. Includes hidden speakers that can play music and hear what is being said during the ceremony.
The Forest and Noble Room
This is the venues backup plan to when it rains or if you decide to have a indoor ceremony. This room can seat up to 245 guests.
The Great Hall
This is the main reception space where majority of your wedding will take place. Here the space can accommodate up to 350 guests, while still having room for the built in dance floor! Some of the best features are, the large windows, beautiful modern chandeliers, a 16ft built in bar, and hidden DJ speakers in the ceiling (your photographer thanks you)!
What’s Included when you book with The Estate?
The Estate at New Albany is an all inclusive venue for most items, except some of your speciality vendors (photography, videography, etc). The Estate includes all of the food, cake, design, and floral needs. See the list below to see all of what you can expect to get.
All Inclusive Items
- Full set up and tear down
- Full design of your wedding
- Alcohol is provided by the venue
- Tables, chairs, Flatware, Goblets, Place Settings
- 80 options for linens for tables
- Full in house catering
- Fresh floral centerpieces (in house florist)
- Custom in house wedding cake (in house pastry chef)
- In house DJ and you have full control over playlist
Other Important Information
- One event at a time per night.
- Food is made to timeline (so your food is fresh) never frozen.
- Full staff will be present on your wedding day (Maggie, Rachel, and Karen). They handle all the wedding details and all of the planning.
- Newly installed ventilation system – iWave Air Purification System, along with MERV-13 hospital grade Filters and iAIRE ionizers*, will eliminate 99.4% of all airborne pathogens, including viruses and covid-19.
- When you book your wedding with the Estate, they will make a donation to a recognized charity of your choice.
- Military and First Responder Discount is offered.
- Menu is vast with incredible 5 star food. With vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options.
Pricing at The Estate at New Albany
Pricing at the Estate is completely customizable and is offered in multiple packages broken down by ceremony and reception. To have both your ceremony and reception here you will need to book one of each below (there are no combined collections). Remember this pricing is an all inclusive
- 2.5 hour rental (prep and ceremony)
- $750 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- $550 add on for exclusive dates
- $325 add on for the indoor space (rainy day backup)
- Chair Rentals are $3/chair
- Simply Elegant
- Buffet or Family Style Dinner + Appetizers + Beer/Wine
- Fri -$107 / person
- Sat – $122 / person
- Sun – $92 / person
- Served Dinner + Appetizers + Superior Liquor, Champagne Toast
- Fri – $127 / person
- Sat – $142 / person
- Sun – $112 / person
- Served Dinner + Appetizers + Elevated Platinum Menu, Platinum Liquor, Champagne Toast + Platinum Enhancements
- Fri – $152 / person
- Sat – $162 / person
- Sun – $142 / person
In the Platinum collection you can add on enhancements. You get to choose two of these for that reception collection, heres the choices: extra hour in reception, late night bites, cigar bar, pamper package, photo booth, or signature cocktails.
Payment is as simple as a $1000 deposit to secure your day. Then the remaining amount can be payed off in payments. All payments are due one month before your wedding date. Also, expect a 20% service fee and sales tax to be added on. Children are welcome at this venue and for reception you can expect to pay $60 / child to have them served chicken fingers, mac and cheese, and fruit. There are also guest minimums for receptions and are as follows (Fri – 110, Sat – 140, Sun – 85).
This venue is one of my favorites and is great for couples who value a more intimate setting. The venue is an all inclusive type that will create a private, one of a kind wedding, with incredible food and service. The modern simplistic design will create a great backdrop for your wedding photographs. You can expect a very fine-art feel for your photographs. I wanted to leave you with a few resources that I think would be extremely helpful for you. The venue has created a walk though video that shows the space well (better than I can describe it) click here for that video.
You might be looking for a photographer? I’d love the opportunity to chat with you to see if I would be perfect for you (I am, lol). Click here to reach out to me.
Looking for more of the best wedding venues in Columbus? Click here to read the list of the best wedding venues in Columbus.
[…] here to read more about the Estate at New […]